MassKara Festival 2012: Barangay Category

Monday, October 29, 2012

Masskara 2012: Barangay Category



The main event in the annual MassKara celebration in Bacolod is the Street Dance: Barangay category. This year, it was held on October 21 (Sunday), and the parade traversed from Libertad Araneta to Bacolod Public Plaza.


Lucky for me, I was able to take close-up shots of the dancers because of the camera lens that I have, and my perseverance that, despite the intense heat of the sun and the thick crowd, I decided to run from one group to another to capture them in photos unmindful of the fact that I have already separated from my companions.

Here is the list of winners of this year's Barangay category of the Street Dance competition:

Champion: Barangay 17 



First runner-up: Barangay Cabug 



Second runner-up: Barangay 6 



Third runner-up: Barangay 32 



Fourth runner-up: Barangay Alijis 


Special Awards: 
Best Mask: Barangay 17 
Best Costume: Barangay Alijis 
Best in Concept: Barangay 17
Best in Choreography: Barangay 17




Here is the list of entries of MassKara Festival 2012:

I.     Street Dance: Barangay Category
II.    MassKara Festival 2012 in Pictures
III.   MassKara Village at Robinson's Place-Bacolod
IV.   Electric MassKara, Street Dance: School Category
V.   MassKara Festival: Preparations, Highlights, Summary

 
Iskong Gala: © 2012 | Designed by Bubble Shooter, in collaboration with Reseller Hosting , Forum Jual Beli and Business Solutions